Making Effective Workplace Health and Safety Programs
International Safety Services believes that there is no latitude for compromise when it comes to safety procedures, so we do whatever we can to create the most suitable health and safety plan for your business or construction project. Our experienced team will spend time gathering information about your work to properly identify the hazards we must focus on eliminating. Once we determine the health and safety issues at your workplace, we will then write a sound plan that will help minimize risks and prevent job-related accidents.
Our team wants everyone to understand that safety is rooted in the knowledge and behaviors we recommend in our workplace procedures. All of our written plans are made to help ensure the safety of anyone who will visit the site. If you wish to learn more about our services or want us to create a workplace procedure for you, get in touch with us.
Some of Our Completed Courses
We underwent rigorous training to become a Site Safety Health Officer (SSHO) and a USACE EM 385-1-1 Qualified Person. Apart from that, we also attended the following programs to deliver a high level of service to our clients.
- Confined Space Competent Person Training
- Confined Space Entry Supervisor Training
- Confined Space Rescue Training
- Excavation Competent Person Training
- Fall Protection Competent Person Training
- HAZWOPER 40-Hour Course
- HAZWOPER Supervisor Course
- Lockout-Tagout (LOTO) Training
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training
- Scaffold Competent Person Training
- USACE Construction Quality Management for Contractors (QCMC) Training
- USACE Hazardous Energy Control Program
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH)
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP)
- National Association of Safety Professionals (NASP)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)